by Dale Carnegie
You can take the job you have—and improve it!
You can take any situation—and make it work for you!
Dale Carnegie’s rock-solid, time-tested advice has carried countless people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. One of the most groundbreaking and timeless bestsellers of all time, How to Win Friends & Influence People will teach you:
-Six ways to make people like you
-Twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
-Nine ways to change people without arousing resentment
And much more! Achieve your maximum potential—a must-read for the twenty-first century with more than 15 million copies sold!
by Dr. Rick Brinkman, Dr. Rick Kirschner
Dealing with People You Can’t Stand has been helping good people deal with bad behavior in a positive, professional way for nearly two decades.
Unfortunately, as the world becomes smaller and time more compressed, new difficult people are being made all the time. So Kirschner and Brinkman have updated their global bestseller to help you wring positive results from even the most twisted interactions you’re likely to experience today.
Learn how to get things done and get along when you’re dealing with people who have the uncanny ability to sabotage, derail, and interfere with your plans, needs, and wants. Learn how to:
• Use sophisticated listening techniques to unlock the doors to people’ s minds, hearts, and deepest needs
• Apply “take-charge” skills that turn conflict into cooperation by reducing the differences between people
• Transform the destructive behavior of Tanks, Snipers, Know-It-Alls, Whiners, Martyrs, Meddlers, and other difficult types of people
Whether you’re dealing with a coworker trying to take credit for your work, a distant family member who knows no personal bounds, or a loud cell phone talker on line at the grocery store, Dealing with People You Can’t Stand gives you the tools for bringing out the best in people at their worst.
by Ken Siu-Chong (Author), Joe Madureira (Illustrator), Hyung-Tae Kim (Illustrator)
by Ken Siu-Chong (Author), Arnold Tsang (Illustrator), Andrew Hou (Illustrator)
by Ken Siu-Chong (Author), Alvin Lee (Illustrator)
by Christopher Hart
by Lee Hammond
You can draw anything (flowers, people, animals, even water and glass) with this expansive, in-depth "Drawing Bible," by veteran artist and instructor Lee Hammond. Learn to draw realistically the easy way using reference photos with Lee's simple techniques and clear step-by-step instruction. Look inside for:
• Before and after examples from Lee Hammond's students that prove how her simple graphing and blending techniques translate into remarkable drawings.
• The shape and "Puzzle Piece" theories and how to apply them to anything you want to draw.
• More than 40 step-by-steps and plenty of tips and hints for beautiful drawings.
Whether you're just beginning or more experienced, Lee's instruction will give you everything you need to know to create realistic drawings that will "wow" your audience.